One time my friend Robin thought of creating an event for our closest friends called Queen for a Day, it was only natural we decide to create an event for the men in our lives called King for a Day.
Although you’d think of the list of personal gifts would be similar, there are many different ideas you can create for the men in your life:
- Make them breakfast in bed;
- Treat them to Golf or other sports lessons;
- Take them to professional sports event;
- Treat them to a massage, facial, mani/pedi;
- Take them to a concert;
- Take them to a fancy restaurant for lunch or dinner;
- Detail their car;
- Clean their yard;
- Treat them lessons in something they’ve always wanted to learn;
Men enjoy being pampered as much as women, but seem to be more silent about their wishes. It is sometimes more difficult to get men to talk about what they might enjoy as a special treat.
Your knowledge of who they are will make it easier to choose the right activities. You might want to choose one or multiple ideas depending on how much time you will be spending together.
One idea is if you have several people involved, each one of you can choose a different item and spend the entire day together as a group.